Junior Training Booking Info UPDATE!!
29th June 2020
We have been delighted with the response to junior training evenings.
It’s been great to see the children enjoying the opportunity to participate in some sport, even in the modified format we are currently restricted to. We also thank the parents for their support in utilising the booking system which we are operating due to the current limit of 1 coach per group up to a maximum of 5 children.
This has put a demand on our volunteer coaches and although we have been able to meet this to date, there may be occasions in the coming weeks as people return to work, where the demand for places could outstrip our coaching resources.
If this situation does arise and consequently we need to limit numbers on a particular evening, we will prioritise those who have paid or started paying their annual membership fee, which this summer has been reduced to £40 for Family Membership.
We are currently looking to add to our coaching numbers and hope to continue providing sessions for all who wish to attend, but in the meantime, we would appreciate your understanding and patience.
If you would like to discuss the above with us, please feel free to speak with the Club officials in attendance at training.
Folkestone CC – Bank Details
Sort Code: 30-93-34
Folkestone CC … CRICKET IS BACK ….. Junior Restart Update
22nd June 2020
We are delighted to advise that outdoor training for the following age groups will commence at the ground on the following days :-
- U9s from Wednesday 23rd June at 6pm
- U11 & U13 from Wednesday 10th June at 6pm
- U15s from Friday 19th June at 6pm
This will be an hour-long session and follow the latest ECB guidelines including:-
- 1 coach to every 5 players.
- Social distancing of 2m between all participants.
- Use of own equipment (please bring own bat and 3 wind or tennis balls) where possible. The club can provide some if necessary.
- No sharing of equipment.
- Coaches will clean all club equipment such as stumps and cones prior to the session.
- We also request everyone attending washes their hands beforehand too please.
- Unfortunately, the clubhouse and toilet facilities will not be available to us, therefore please take this into consideration beforehand.
As we are limited to the coaching ratio of 1:5, we request you notify us in advance that your child will be attending by sending their name(s) to 07860 858617 so as to ensure we have sufficient resources available and avoid disappointment.
It may be necessary to limit the numbers attending, therefore if you attend on the evening without booking we may not be able to guarantee your child’s participation in the session.
Finally should anyone not feel ready to attend training at this stage, we understand this and hope you will be able to attend in later weeks.