Junior Summer Camp 2020
We are pleased to announce details of our Junior Summer Camp.
This summer we are running two coaching camps, each running for three days.
All sessions are run by James Tredwell with assistance from Adam Rouse and Jarred Lysaught from Kent Cricket as well as other coaches.
It’s an opportunity to develop your game with someone who, like you, played his junior cricket at Folkestone before going on to perform at the very highest level.
Please note that numbers are strictly limited for this camp and Folkestone CC members have first priority to book their place by Sunday 2nd August!
For more information please contact James directly on email@example.com or 07973911846
Dates and times
- 12th, 13th & 14th August from 10:00 to 15:00
- 19th, 20th & 21st August from 10:00 to 15:00
- £30 per day (includes lunch) or
- £80 for three days (includes lunch)
- Groups limited to a maximum of eight juniors with a maximum of 30 on the day.
- Minimum four hours physical cricket with a lunch break/tactical learning session.
- Coaching will cover all aspects of batting, bowling, fielding and hopefully some games too.
- All our coaches are vetted and ECB qualified!
- A different lunch will be provided on each day.
- All children will need to bring their own hand sanitiser
- ECB Social distancing, sanitisation and training guidelines will be followed at all times
- Coaches will have sanitisation equipment with them at all times and will adhere to regular process as per advice.
- Payments via PayPal – Please note you do not need to have a PayPal account – just select the “Check Out” – Pay without a PayPal account option.
Update on bookings…..
Week 1 is nearly sold out!!
12th Aug – 3 places left
13th Aug – 1 places left
14th Aug – 2 places left
So that we have all your contact details, can you please fill in the registration form below.
Once submitted you will then be taken to the payments page.