Folkestone Cricket Club has published these Emergency Procedures Guidelines to assist all members in dealing with reducing the severity of any accident or incident.
Fire Evacuation Procedure
Folkestone Cricket Club have published these guidelines as the Fire Evacuation Procedures.
- Leave the building by the nearest emergency exit
- Do not stop to collect personal belongings
- DO NOT go back into the building
- Crawl or stoop low on the floor to avoid smoke inhalation
- Call Emergency Services on (999) and report the fire from a safe location
Members of Folkestone Cricket Club should follow these procedures for Incident Reporting.
All accidents, however minor, must be reported to the team captain / coach and recorded.
- Stay calm but act swiftly and observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- Listen to what the injured person is saying
- Alert the First Aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries
- In the event of an injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised
- Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics
- Contact the injured person’s parent / carer
- Complete an Incident Report Form