The Club would like to thank all its members for their continuing and invaluable support, financial and in many other ways, in the running and further development of Folkestone Cricket Club.
Our Club always needs and welcomes more help – hands-on and otherwise. Please get in touch if you can donate some spare time once in a while. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
All paid-up Members will receive a FCC Membership Card entitling them to a 10% discount at the bar.
Additionally, members also have free usage of the outdoor cricket nets in the summer.
We look forward to a successful 2019 season at Folkestone Cricket Club.
2019 Annual Membership Fees
01 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
Adult – Every full paying adult membership is entitled to one free Colt membership.
- £120 – before 1st May
- £150 – after 1st May
Family/Junior – Two direct parents and up to four junior players of the same family.
Student/Non-Waged – Not working at all, if in part-time work full adult membership applies.
- £25 – single
- £40 – couple
Vice Presidents – Three year membership
- £10 – All adult games
- £7 – Juniors (16-18)/Student/Unemployed
- £5 – Colts Match fees for home league matches only
Make a payment
Folkestone Cricket Club Code of Conduct
We want our club to be an inclusive, safe and welcoming place for people of all ages and abilities.
We expect all members and guests to:
- Treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain standards of behaviour appropriate to a family environment.
- Appropriately challenge or report any form of discrimination witnessed in the club.
- Show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others, and report any concern about a child or vulnerable adult to the Club Welfare Officer.
- Be open and honest, and share any concerns or complaints about the management of the club with a member of the club committee.
- Avoid engaging in actions that would bring the club into disrepute, either in person, or online.
- Pay any agreed fees for membership, competition, training or events promptly.
- Respect our facilities, use the club house and grounds responsibly, and keep club equipment and fixtures and fittings in good condition.
Members and guests must not:
- Smoke or drink while actively working with children in the club.
- Provide alcohol to children.
- Carry, supply or use prohibited drugs on club premises.
We expect all those participating in sport in our club to:
- Commit to the player, parent, coach or match official Code of Conduct adopted by their sport.
- Learn the laws and rules and play within them, respecting the decisions of match officials.
- Actively discourage unfair play and arguing with match officials.
- Recognise good performance and fair play, not just match results.
- Ensure that participating in sport is a safe, positive and fun experience for any children involved.
Members who appear not to be keeping to this code of conduct may be asked to be more careful about their behaviour, and may in exceptional circumstances have their membership suspended or cancelled. Any member behaving inappropriately or using abusive language can be asked to leave the premises immediately.