To reflect the reduced amount of cricket available this season, we have reduced the Senior Playing Membership fee to £70.00.
However, if you would like to show your additional support for the club and pay what would have been the Senior Membership fee of £120.00, your generosity would be greatly appreciated.
The Membership fee for those still in Education is £40.00.
Arrangements for payment should be made with the Membership Secretary (Siobhan Green – 07860 858617) as soon as possible, please.
Folkestone Cricket Club Code of Conduct
We want our club to be an inclusive, safe and welcoming place for people of all ages and abilities.
We expect all members and guests to:
- Treat others with courtesy and respect.
- Maintain standards of behaviour appropriate to a family environment.
- Appropriately challenge or report any form of discrimination witnessed in the club.
- Show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others, and report any concern about a child or vulnerable adult to the Club Welfare Officer.
- Be open and honest, and share any concerns or complaints about the management of the club with a member of the club committee.
- Avoid engaging in actions that would bring the club into disrepute, either in person, or online.
- Pay any agreed fees for membership, competition, training or events promptly.
- Respect our facilities, use the club house and grounds responsibly, and keep club equipment and fixtures and fittings in good condition.
Members and guests must not:
- Smoke or drink while actively working with children in the club.
- Provide alcohol to children.
- Carry, supply or use prohibited drugs on club premises.
We expect all those participating in sport in our club to:
- Commit to the player, parent, coach or match official Code of Conduct adopted by their sport.
- Learn the laws and rules and play within them, respecting the decisions of match officials.
- Actively discourage unfair play and arguing with match officials.
- Recognise good performance and fair play, not just match results.
- Ensure that participating in sport is a safe, positive and fun experience for any children involved.
Members who appear not to be keeping to this code of conduct may be asked to be more careful about their behaviour, and may in exceptional circumstances have their membership suspended or cancelled. Any member behaving inappropriately or using abusive language can be asked to leave the premises immediately.